Heartland Match August 15th is a GO GO GO!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

XDnOK

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm planning on being there with my subcompact 1911 using at least an open short sleeve shirt for concealment, have done that at the last several IDPA matches anyway, seems to work good. Going to try to find a "vest" tonight as I would like to have one for an IDPA match at USSA on Saturday.

rlongnt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Good question. I saw some videos from the same match online and there was no cover garment. Is this a choice? This will be the first time I have competed in this kind of format and would prefer to just use a kydex OWB and a couple of kydex mag pouches not concealed if that is an option.

No.343

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Are there any restrictions on carrying moonclips/speedloaders? Can I shoot my 625 with the Speedyrack? Can I shoot my 625 with single moonclip holders? Can I shoot my 5 shot snubby with speedloader in my pocket, held in my mouth of any other way I can dream up between now and the match? If I run out of speed loaders can I load from a speed strip? If I wear unwashed non matching socks that I wore to ride my quad will it bring me good luck?

David E

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Concealment is an OPTION, it is not required.

"NO" on the "Speedyrack,"

"YES" on the single moonclip holders.

If you shoot a 5-shot snubby, the max round count for YOU will be 15 rds per stage.

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
If at least 3 others commit to shooting snubby I will too, otherwise I plan to shoot my Kahr PM9.

David E

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i have some people that want to watch, will they be able to??? can they see the match or will it be out of sight??

They can come inside the range and watch whatever they can see as long as they don't get in the way.

Tell them to bring their gear, because they'll want to shoot it!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom