Heartland Match Oct 17th!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wormydog1724

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I shoot my M&P 40 FULLSIZE because that IS what I carry. I don't carry extra mags on my belt like I do for the match because reloading from my back pocket sucks. lol. Had to do it at the match because I made ready from my belt instead of the one from my back pocket.

I'm pretty much finished with the taping conversation also. I do my part and so should you.

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
I shoot my M&P 40 FULLSIZE because that IS what I carry. I don't carry extra mags on my belt like I do for the match because reloading from my back pocket sucks. lol. Had to do it at the match because I made ready from my belt instead of the one from my back pocket.

I'm pretty much finished with the taping conversation also. I do my part and so should you.

Amen. Shooting what you carry might save one one of our lives someday. Let's all show up, shoot, and have fun.

Honey Badger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
First of all, I wasn't yelling at any one individual and find your post bordering on 3 yr old like behavior. I'm an adult, you appear to be one, if there was an issue, you could have mentioned it to me or at a minimum pm'd me since it's quite apparent you know my user name. The rules are simple, if you aren't loading a mag from just having shot, ro'ing, scoring, or on deck, you need to be helping reset the stage. This keeps it moving and makes it fun for all. We had several shooters in our squad standing around when they should have been helping. The "yelling" was an announcement to all, not directed at you personally. I either ro'd or scored the entire match which isn't a problem but it does make it tougher to focus on my own shooting. No biggie, I enjoy the sport. 99% of the people I've met shooting are great, from new shooters to Grand Masters. Ease up on trying to be a bada$$, there's other sports for people like that. If you still feel the need to "smash my face" pm me, we can set up a time and place for your failed attempt at that. :kiss:

Anytime, anywhere big daddy! Feel free to PM me. Cheers!

Latest posts

Top Bottom