Heartland Match Oct 17th!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Honey Badger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am in. The problem is that he's a better shot than I am............... The botchin' is what started this whole mess! LOL. I am over it but the call out has been made! My answer stands.

grwd

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
He'll get Shannon to kick you in the leg, lol!

What was with that, by the way?
If she had done that to me, I'd still be picking her teeth out of back of my hand.:rolleyes2

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
I'm over it, we've had our child like comments and come backs. Let's man up and all shoot snubbies at the next match. They make smaller holes and are easier to tape. :). Someone can RO and yell at me. I was a Marine, I can take it. Besides that, with all the shooting in the last couple of years, I'm about deaf anyway.

Honey Badger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
PSTMSTR and I have hashed this out via PM. I bekieve the situation is resolved. PSTMSTR I will apologize publically for venting publically. My bad. This over as far as I am concerned. As far as us shooting against each other goes.... NOT happening cuz you're a better shot than me. I'll stick to my hi cap mags.

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Hey, at least we livened up the thread a bit. :). No problem, sometimes there are misunderstandings. See you at the next match.

David E

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm glad this is all straightened out.

Maybe next time we should try the PM route first?

Just sayin'............

Now, should I shoot my 5 or 6 shot snubby ??

Latest posts

Top Bottom