Heartland Match Oct 17th!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jtischauser

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You are welcome to watch but it will be boring as watch grass grow. That crappy holster that cones with the XD is better than the one I will be using with my snubby tonight. Bring the holster, gun, mags etc and SHOOT with us. Seriously you should shoot instead if just watching. If you watch the first few shooters and don't feel comfortable shooting we will refund your money and you can watch the rest of the match. Ill bet your match fee that you will be shooting with us.

WideLoadTimmy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You are welcome to watch but it will be boring as watch grass grow. That crappy holster that cones with the XD is better than the one I will be using with my snubby tonight. Bring the holster, gun, mags etc and SHOOT with us. Seriously you should shoot instead if just watching. If you watch the first few shooters and don't feel comfortable shooting we will refund your money and you can watch the rest of the match. Ill bet your match fee that you will be shooting with us.

Is there a requirement on ammunition? All I have left is 100rds of some reloads I bought from my boss. He loaded them light and my RIA hates them. The only thing I have that'll fire them is my XD. If production ammo like Federal or something is a requirement, I'm out. I'd already be stretching funds just showing up with what I have and shooting that.

David E

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There is no ammo requirement for what you shoot in your gun.

Which XD do you have? I can bring a good holster for you to borrow, along with mag pouches.

I will also have an old style Colt Detective Special, along with speedloaders, available for loan if anyone wants to try their hand at a snubby. I only ask that you supply factory ammo for it. (available at Heartland)

WideLoadTimmy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There is no ammo requirement for what you shoot in your gun.

Which XD do you have? I can bring a good holster for you to borrow, along with mag pouches.

I will also have an old style Colt Detective Special, along with speedloaders, available for loan if anyone wants to try their hand at a snubby. I only ask that you supply factory ammo for it. (available at Heartland)

I've got an XD.45 service model. I'd take you up on your snubby offer but I have limited funds and this is gonna be pushing it. Either way, I'll see you this evening.

Also, I may have missed it but what time do I need to be there? I know it starts at 530 but what time do you recommend I show up?

I'm about to leave and I'm not taking my laptop with me so please, if you would like to reply to this, text or call at 405-201-7967. My name is Tim. And, no, I don't have a smart phone so I can't check on the go. I'm working on that, though.

Now, to google the location and then go grab a sammich or something.

WideLoadTimmy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Holy crap, that was awesome! I'm gonna do that more often. Between getting more than enough sleep and the fun I had tonight, I'm friggin' jacked!:w000t:

I got to meet some awesome people, too. OlYeller was there. There's a hell of a guy. Gave me great advice. Got to meet David E, as well. He will be getting my business as soon as I have the money to give him for a holster. Same goes for Yeller. He'll be doing my sights when I'm ready. And it'll be worth the wait. My boss was there as well as a guy I know from a few years ago when I frequented NW39th Expressway on sturday nights. The people were awsome and the shooting fun was awesomer (I know, shut up, lol.).

Latest posts

Top Bottom