Heartland Match Oct 17th!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

David E

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Tim, it was great meeting you, as well. We got a kick out of watching the "bug" get you so bad! (and I must say, your draw looked fabulous....) I've already put your holster aside for when you're ready.

There is a match every weekend somewhere in OK, which is pretty cool.

We gave away FOUR Heartland gift certificates, each worth $50. The first one of which was designated for one of the snubby shooters, of which there were 4. We tried out the DRT scoring and I think it needs adjustment. If the shooter elects to only fire one shot at a target and it's not in the "A" zone, just count it as a miss plus the points down for the other shot. Seems simpler and I think Jesse may have been scoring them that way, anyhow.

Speaking of Jesse, HE shot a snubby as well. He might need to tweak his speedloader techinique a bit, but he did well enough to beat the other 3.

I appreciated the comments about the match and targets, so look for some exciting matches coming up.

I'm thinking about allowing .380's, also. They're too big to be called "mouseguns," so maybe ratguns?

Thanks to everyone for coming out and helping with the match!!!

GoldenBear

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

There is a match every weekend somewhere in OK, which is pretty cool.
Heehee. The descent down the slope begins. Don't slip. :spaghetti:

I'm thinking about allowing .380's, also. They're too big to be called "mouseguns," so maybe ratguns?

Thanks to everyone for coming out and helping with the match!!!

I'm definitely in favor. I know I spotted one shooting Blazer Al at last month's match. That's what folks are carrying and that's what folks need practice with. Time on the trigger with the LCP (and P232, and P3AT, and P380, etc) is a good thing.

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Nice match! Congrats to Jesse, current snubby champ. He can shoot something besides a high cap well. Nice job.

jtischauser

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Here are the hand written scores we did last night. I will try to get them entered into Excel in the normal format and posted tonight during MNF. Sorry for the delay.

www.BoomerShooter.com Match Results

If you ever want past match scores be sure to sign up on Boomer Shooter as we will be keeping all of the local match results in one place. Please let us know if we miss your match

Latest posts

Top Bottom