Heartland Match Oct 17th!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WideLoadTimmy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Tim, it was great meeting you, as well. We got a kick out of watching the "bug" get you so bad! (and I must say, your draw looked fabulous....) I've already put your holster aside for when you're ready.

There is a match every weekend somewhere in OK, which is pretty cool.

I may have you go ahead and do me up a holster for a tactical. Wes and Larry (Yellow shirt, I think that was his name) both offered to sell me XD40 Tacticals. If I don't take one of them up, I'll probably buy an XD9 tactical.

I was also wondering if you made concealed carry holsters. I have a CompTac for my RIA that I bought from Zombie. I also wanted to know how well that holster would hang onto an XDSC.

I thought my draw could use some work. Nice to see I got that right. And thanks for the tips. I didn't sweep anyone, did I? Actually, I think everything could use a lot of work. But it was my first go 'round. I don't expect to be competitive but I do hope to improve my shooting a lot.

Good meeting you Tim. Glad you chose to shoot instead of just watching. I hope you are too.

Oh, I had a lot of fun. I've been looking for a new hobby. I had been shooting because it was fun but I think that was what made up my mind.

Honey Badger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It was good to finally meet you. We'll have to squad up next time.

Now that is a done deal as I wanted to smash the range masters face on the other squad. When there is no need for me to follow the crowd and "watch" them tape holes.... since they had covered I chose to stand back and watch. If said individual would have barked another order at me there would have been trouble! Next time I am coming with you for my own good and the sanctity of the "fun", "friendly" environment. Sorry I just don't appreciate some douche having a power trip.

jtischauser

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Now that is a done deal as I wanted to smash the range masters face on the other squad. When there is no need for me to follow the crowd and "watch" them tape holes.... since they had covered I chose to stand back and watch. If said individual would have barked another order at me there would have been trouble! Next time I am coming with you for my own good and the sanctity of the "fun", "friendly" environment. Sorry I just don't appreciate some douche having a power trip.

Youch!!! That must have been Cyrwus your talking about. Lol!

Nobody likes it when people don't help paste. If somebody said something it was probably not just directed at you but at the entire squad.

This match has s lot of first time shooters and newer shooters so not everyone is always super fast at reseting the stages due to lack of knowledge.

If I was the one that said something I apologize for offending you.

Latest posts

Top Bottom