Heartland Match Sept 19th!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GoldenBear

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Since I have not affiliated with any "official" entity, I don't have to follow their rules. :D

The quick fix is to make it "Virginia" count (limited number of shots allowed) which USPSA doesn't allow on a field course, but, again, I can ignore that!

Good ideas so far, so keep the ideas coming, guys!!

That's the benefit of being unaffiliated; you can take all their rules and ignore them. ;)

Hang a target in the center lane, target side forward, weight the bottom and call it a barrier. Drop a shooting box below and immediately behind it. Hang targets at the backstop, two on the left side, two on the right side.

From left side of barrier, engage two left side targets (two torso shots and one head shot each) and mandatory reload. From right side of barrier, engage two right side targets (two torso shots and one head shot each) and mandatory reload. From below the barrier, engage all four targets with one head shot each (verify that head shots will go into the backstop from a kneeling/squatting position).

Working in some prone work (um, shooting through very low ports) would also be a plus. Gotta keep the shots into the backstop though.

Latest posts

Top Bottom