Heartland Match Sunday, May 16th is a GO!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Heartland Match Preferences (choose all that apply)

• I want to do realistic scenario based stages, even if match round count was low (24 or less).

Votes: 6 33.3%
  • I don't mind 6 rds for each target if it's challenging and gets the round count up. (50rds or more)

Votes: 7 38.9%
  • Mix it up, but keep the round count at 40 rds or higher

Votes: 8 44.4%
  • I like the different targets. (people, IDPA, smurf, etc)

Votes: 8 44.4%
  • I'd rather see the IDPA targets all the time.

Votes: 5 27.8%
  • I like surprise stages once in awhile, even tho it takes longer.

• Surprise stages are cool, but they take too long. Don't do 'em!

Votes: 6 33.3%
  • I'd like to do a "qualification" style match once or twice a year.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

David E

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Going back to the Heartland match.......I have built a new device that's pretty cool..........now I need to decide just how devious I should get with it! :D :D :D

David E

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
"The Device" has been perfected and promises to present a rarely presented challenge anywhere, much less at an indoor range.

The last time I saw one of these on an indoor range was over 10 yrs ago.........when I built one for the matches I was putting on in Illinois at the time....

David E

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I tested out "The Device" tonight and have concluded that everyone is going to be challenged by it and will have fun shooting at it.

Just sayin'..............

blutch

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'd like to shoot this match tomorrow and am wondering if I can use my CR Speed belt and blade-tech holster? I shoot production in ipsc and would just as soon use the same rig because I don't get much opportunity to use it and need all the practice I can get. If not, I can use a supertuck, but would rather use the OWB rig.

Thanks Dave.

B

Latest posts

Top Bottom