Hell or High Water

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GolfWhiskey

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just saw this the other day. The wife and I both really enjoyed it. The acting in particular was very strong- Jeff Bridges is always great but Chris Pine and Ben Foster were both incredible (I'd only ever seen Pine in Jack Ryan, and he was "meh" in that role).

Highly recommend this film- probably won't be in theatres much longer. (This is a definite "R" movie for adults only)

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Watched it yesterday. I thought it was a really good movie. Jeff Bridges did a great job, he kind of reminded me of the character Robert Duvall played in Lonesome Dove, Angus (Gus) McCrae I believe it was? The locals chasing-the-bad-guys after the bank robbery was a good scene. The cantankerous old lady waitress in the dive diner who told them "...We don't serve no Got-Damn trout" was great. Ben Foster was a very good bad guy.

saddlebum

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Watched it yesterday. I thought it was a really good movie. Jeff Bridges did a great job, he kind of reminded me of the character Robert Duvall played in Lonesome Dove, Angus (Gus) McCrae I believe it was? The locals chasing-the-bad-guys after the bank robbery was a good scene. The cantankerous old lady waitress in the dive diner who told them "...We don't serve no Got-Damn trout" was great. Ben Foster was a very good bad guy.
Augustus ya old coot

Latest posts

Top Bottom