HELL YEAH. Bin Laden is DEAD. Yes thats right DEAD

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LightningCrash

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
An axiom is something supposed to be true, without the need for rigor or extensive proof to support it. The items I posted are based on my time being formally trained in economics and studying economist's extensive past research.

Sorry I can't play along... feel free to carry on!

plays along
says he can't play along

Michael Brown

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wasn't Seal team 6 the one that was highlighted in "Lone Survivor" by Marcus Luttrell?

I could very well be wrong as I am just a jackwagon with a computer, but it seems like this is the exact mission Delta was created for and if they had plenty of time to plan it, then why wouldn't they use the unit designed specifically for it?...........ohhh crap, I'm starting another conspiracy theory.

I don't think Marcus Luttrell was a member of 6 but I could be wrong........

Delta is indeed one of the many teams that would have excelled in this mission but there are a million things that prevent a team from being ready at the moment of the call. Even a unit as elite as Delta can't be operational 365 days a year.

My guess is that it wa a rotational issue.

As an example on a smaller scale, my department's SWAT team has 3 units so that we can account for things like vacations, training, etc. My unit is on entry one week, another unit is on entry the next. If the call comes, the unit that is on call does the entry.

My guess is that the last minute nature of the intel resulted in using whoever could get there the quickest. Delta could easily be in Iraq this month..........

Michael Brown

elwoodtrix

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
ai.imgur.com_KxuGl.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom