HELL YEAH. Bin Laden is DEAD. Yes thats right DEAD

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Pardon me but I have to ask; That is tool with a "T", right?

Yes.

From the Urban Dictionary:

Tool: A person, typically male, who says or does things that cause you to give them a 'what-are-you-even-doing-here' look. The 'what-are-you-even-doing-here' look is classified by a glare in the tool's direction and is usually accompanied by muttering of how big of a tool they are. The tool is usually someone who is unwelcome but no one has the balls to tell them to get lost. The tool is always making comments that are out-of-place, out-of-line or just plain stupid. The tool is always trying too hard to fit in, and because of this, never will.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I could care less if they release the photos, but the "it will inflame opinion in the middle east" is such a load.

Because our foreign policy has won us so much support over there. And we'd hate to do anything that might take away from the dignity of our street party death celebrations.

Just tell us "we've decided not to release them and that's that". We don't need lame excuses.

Latest posts

Top Bottom