HELL YEAH. Bin Laden is DEAD. Yes thats right DEAD

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Whatever happened to RidgeHunter's rules of tastefull photography? Can anybody make a link.

Maybe Obama read my thread?

All they'd have to do is make sure a lot of blood is not showing, hide the beer cans and cigarettes, and find a suitable natural background. We don't want to see bin Laden on a Chevy tailgate.

inactive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Maybe Obama read my thread?

All they'd have to do is make sure a lot of blood is not showing, hide the beer cans and cigarettes, and find a suitable natural background. We don't want to see bin Laden on a Chevy tailgate.

In the spirit of the third world, a Toyota would be much more fitting.

inactive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
adurhamrc.com_images_smilies_special_ttiwwop.gif

Oh wait.....

:(

sesh

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I could care less if they release the photos, but the "it will inflame opinion in the middle east" is such a load.

Because our foreign policy has won us so much support over there. And we'd hate to do anything that might take away from the dignity of our street party death celebrations.

Just tell us "we've decided not to release them and that's that". We don't need lame excuses.

I agree. Talking head on the news last night mentioned them not showing the pics would reduce the chance of increased attacks on our troops. I told my wife, "so would bringing them home". Why can't they figure that out?

Latest posts

Top Bottom