HELL YEAH. Bin Laden is DEAD. Yes thats right DEAD

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hobbes

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
ai3.photobucket.com_albums_y59_TDRyan2_ObamaMission.jpg

Nraman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Got it, thanks.
Image removed

The G Washington was returning home, its mission accomplished.
The hostile and biased Press, turned it around to ridicule Bush. They succeeded mainly because the public just eats everything they tell us.
Of all the real reasons to attack Bush this should not have been the one. It could never happen to Obama, the darling of the Press.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Got it, thanks.

The G Washington was returning home, its mission accomplished.
The hostile and biased Press, turned it around to ridicule Bush. They succeeded mainly because the public just eats everything they tell us.
Of all the real reasons to attack Bush this should not have been the one. It could never happen to Obama, the darling of the Press.

When Bush landed on the deck of The ABRAHAM LINCOLN, CNN was fawning over the great man. That point of view has been tempered a little over the years, but people forget that Bush had the media in his pocket for almost five years.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
When Bush landed on the deck of The ABRAHAM LINCOLN, CNN was fawning over the great man. That point of view has been tempered a little over the years, but people forget that Bush had the media in his pocket for almost five years.

Alright, I'm not crazy. igenrnt has noticed the flip-flopping in the last 10 years too. And ignernt is an internet expert, Doctorjj has his back 100%.

Bush had the entire country in his pocket, sandwiched between being a laughing stock. People are funny.

poopgiggle

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
the g washington was returning home, its mission accomplished.
The hostile and biased press, turned it around to ridicule bush. They succeeded mainly because the public just eats everything they tell us.
Of all the real reasons to attack bush this should not have been the one. It could never happen to obama, the darling of the press.

LIEberal media and THE DEMONRAT ILLEGALS TAKIN OUR JERBS

Nraman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, it would have been better if he was in a flight suit, as if he just finished flying a mission. LOL

I couldn't find one of those.

You will not find a picture of Obama in any uniform, he never served.

He did have an approval rating of more than 80%.
Wen the TV turned on him they turned pretty hard, but it didn't happen before it happened.

He had the Press on his side after 911 and when he decided to invade Iraq to look for WMDs. The Press supported the invasion, that's why they were soft on him. Once that was done they started attacking him again. I am not trying to support him, I never bought in to the WMD BS and I think of him as one of the worst Presidents ever. I am talking about the manipulation by the Press. In fact as soon as we got in Iraq, I happened to read an article on Haaretz reporting how the Mossad was supposed to appear to the Knesset to explain why they were wrong about WMDs. I knew then we were screwed. In the mean time Bush kept looking and coming up with moronic theories about WMDs that had been trucked to Syria and portable labs etc.

Latest posts

Top Bottom