HELL YEAH. Bin Laden is DEAD. Yes thats right DEAD

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

derek

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
He belongs in HELL with Sadam. I want proof he is dead. Its easy for the media to issue a press release to make the american people happy. Shoe me the body

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This whole thing is looking more and more suspicious. Not gonna release the pics of OBL's body because it's too gruesome. LOL at that!!!

Oh no - now it's "we don't need to spike the football". For God's sake. For an administration and it's sympathizers who like to whine about stupid and petty conspiracy stuff directed at him, they sure do like to keep things looking......suspicious. I'm sure they'll eventually release photos due to pressure (like the birth certificate), and there will surely be a rash of "photoshop" and "fakes" opinions on them, too. And they deserve it. Why continually make it look like you are hiding something if you really have nothing to hide?

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just saw on the news where there's yet another official version of the raid. Seems bin Laden was reaching for a weapon, after it was reported that there were no weapons in the house - which CBS also reported early yesterday. What are we on now, version 6? Nope. No reason for conspiracy theories with this administration.

Latest posts

Top Bottom