HELL YEAH. Bin Laden is DEAD. Yes thats right DEAD

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

grizzly97

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Oh no - now it's "we don't need to spike the football". For God's sake. For an administration and it's sympathizers who like to whine about stupid and petty conspiracy stuff directed at him, they sure do like to keep things looking......suspicious. I'm sure they'll eventually release photos due to pressure (like the birth certificate), and there will surely be a rash of "photoshop" and "fakes" opinions on them, too. And they deserve it. Why continually make it look like you are hiding something if you really have nothing to hide?
this....

Just saw on the news where there's yet another official version of the raid. Seems bin Laden was reaching for a weapon, after it was reported that there were no weapons in the house - which CBS also reported early yesterday. What are we on now, version 6? Nope. No reason for conspiracy theories with this administration.

and this.

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just saw on the news where there's yet another official version of the raid. Seems bin Laden was reaching for a weapon, after it was reported that there were no weapons in the house - which CBS also reported early yesterday. What are we on now, version 6? Nope. No reason for conspiracy theories with this administration.

and this.

Hold the phone - new version out I heard last night, that OBL now "pushed his wife at the Seal team member 'like a coward'". Now it's gone from the official story into propaganda territory.

Nraman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hold the phone - new version out I heard last night, that OBL now "pushed his wife at the Seal team member 'like a coward'". Now it's gone from the official story into propaganda territory.

It is sad that the administration cannot handle a simple news release. It should be easy, its like being a community organizer that needs to communicate.
They are turning a great mission in to a joke. Reminds me of the female soldier that was rescued from an Iraqi hospital and was shown to us as a great hero when all she did was get lost and overturn her Humvee, never firing a shot.

Nraman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
An update.
http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/uk/crime/article6723549.ece
There are portable handheld machines that can give a DNA result in an hour, the British Police is planning to use them next year.
It is not a stretch of the imagination to expect the SEALS to have a custom made small portable unit that can give results in minutes by comparing polypeptides from family samples that we know they already had. The tests that take days are the full blown tests required in a court.

MaddSkillz

Sharpshooter
Reaction score

I think we can put all speculation to rest. They've finally released the photo.

ai36.photobucket.com_albums_e43_arng88m_HEADSTONE.jpg

MaddSkillz

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
If they released the photos that would be suspicious too. They would be photoshopped. What would they be taking us for?

edit: try to imagine a scenario that wouldn't make you suspicious.

When government is involved we should always be suspicious. But for some around here, questioning government about everything else like spending, healthcare, taxes, gun control is absolutely fine. Just don't do it when it comes to wars and terrorism.

Nraman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
When government is involved we should always be suspicious. But for some around here, questioning government about everything else like spending, healthcare, taxes, gun control is absolutely fine. Just don't do it when it comes to wars and terrorism.

I question all the wars of the last couple of decades. I don't believe that we need to be there and be constantly at war. Including the attack on Libya that was not approved by Congress and nobody seems to be upset about it.
As for the latest, I understand that in an operation like this in a foreign country with possible intelligence methods or assets that need to be protected I will not get the whole truth and I don't expect it. Getting the overall picture is plenty. What really mattered to me was whether we got him; not whether the trip as described was too short or took too long etc.
It was annoying to see the incompetence of the administration in releasing information and constantly changing it.

vvvvvvv

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Including the attack on Libya that was not approved by Congress and nobody seems to be upset about it.

It's because the sheep have become to accept that as normal. Remember, most Americans don't know what the Constitution is. All they know is that "Bush shredded the Constitution".

Latest posts

Top Bottom