HELL YEAH. Bin Laden is DEAD. Yes thats right DEAD

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

poopgiggle

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
ai.imgur.com_nyxMn.gif

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've actually had a couple of people tell me (seriously convicted) that the United States doesn't have a Constitution anymore because the news said that Bush shredded it.

You mean they actually thought he ran the only copy of the Constitution through a shredder a la that kid in the Family Circus cartoon?

Yes, Idiocracy is here already. I've witnessed it among my peers; the 10% that should have had kids hasn't, and some of them probably won't ever have any. Meanwhile the 90% that should never have reproduced is busy raising the crayon eaters of tomorrow in the spare room above their baby daddy momma's garage. Trust me, these kids ain't gonna be advancing our society.

Joe Rogan has a bit on stupid people outbreeeding smart people. Google it, it's good stuff. "I'm stupid. I KNOW I'm stupid. Yet I'm still smarter than almost everyone I meet". "We're all the bastard children of the retarded stone workers of Egypt."

inactive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You mean they actually thought he ran the only copy of the Constitution through a shredder a la that kid in the Family Circus cartoon?

Yes, Idiocracy is here already. I've witnessed it among my peers; the 10% that should have had kids hasn't, and some of them probably won't ever have any. Meanwhile the 90% that should never have reproduced is busy raising the crayon eaters of tomorrow in the spare room above their baby daddy momma's garage. Trust me, these kids ain't gonna be advancing our society.

Joe Rogan has a bit on stupid people outbreeeding smart people. Google it, it's good stuff. "I'm stupid. I KNOW I'm stupid. Yet I'm still smarter than almost everyone I meet". "We're all the bastard children of the retarded stone workers of Egypt."

New sig material, thanks!

vvvvvvvv

mkivbb

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

I feel the EXACT same way.

Latest posts

Top Bottom