Hellcat vs. 365, or what

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rockchalk06

ʞlɒʜƆʞɔoЯ
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yeah I found a video where the guy sanded both sides of spring and that resolved the issue. That’s what I will try if it doesn’t loosen up.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
I'd order a new extractor kit before you do the sand or cut, just to have it on hand. I did that and have a spare just incase.

GlockPride

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
8B3EEBFE-28E3-4F59-AF25-BF529A186E46.jpeg

P365XL for me. Came optics ready, flat trigger, X-ray night sights, larger mag capacity. Magguts is supposed to release a +2 spring&follower, so 18 bullets in the small package? Why, yes, please!

rockchalk06

ʞlɒʜƆʞɔoЯ
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
View attachment 191259

P365XL for me. Came optics ready, flat trigger, X-ray night sights, larger mag capacity. Magguts is supposed to release a +2 spring&follower, so 18 bullets in the small package? Why, yes, please!
You're gonna screw around and make me get a TD rail and another PL-MINI 2:pms2:

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
How do you like the new G48 compared to the 365?
I have to be honest with you. I picked up the Glock 48 and had gotten the S15 mags, mag catch and mag pouch but my Wilson EDC X9 came in at the same time. I have been so wrapped up in the X9 that I haven't even opened the case on the 48 since I got it home.

Last edited:

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
I have to be honest with you. I picked up the Glock 48 and had gotten the S15 mags, mag release and mag pouch but my Wilson EDC X9 came in at the same time. I have been so wrapped up in the X9 that I haven't even opened the case on the 48 since I got it home.
Well that's understandable I guess.

If I ever scratch up some gun money I might have to try and talk you out of that 48.[emoji16]

thor447

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I carry a 43 or a 43x depending on clothes/weather. I've had a 365, and while I feel that ergonomically it was the best of the bunch, I had a few issues with my earlier model as described in this thread. I've heard many great reviews of the Hellcat, but when handling one at my LGS, I could tell that the undercut wasn't enough for my sausage fingers and would've eaten into my middle finger knuckle in short order.

Latest posts

Top Bottom