Hello and Help from Arch Oklahoma

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Harv

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I live down in the SE....been a member here for 4 months or so...good info....Wondering why I can't post on some forum's and can on others...just tried to ask a question about an item for sale, but it wouldn't let me.......I'm not one to post just for the sake of making noise....can anyone help.....Harv

Shoot Summ

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I live down in the SE....been a member here for 4 months or so...good info....Wondering why I can't post on some forum's and can on others...just tried to ask a question about an item for sale, but it wouldn't let me.......I'm not one to post just for the sake of making noise....can anyone help.....Harv

Welcome to the forum, check out the stickies at the top of the classified forums. There are some requirements you have to meet before you are allowed to post in the classifieds.

Goathead

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

You always PM the person about the item

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Welcome to the nut house!

I have lived in Oklahoma all my life and never heard of Arch.

As to the classifieds, I think you need a few more other forum posts to qualify for posting there.

If you need information, you can still PM anyone here.

Last edited:

aviator41

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
It's my understanding you have to be a member for 30 days before you can use the classifieds. sucks cause I've had to pass on a couple of items I was interested in.

I did post on the pay it forward (and followed through with the transaction), but still waiting on my 30 day mark. don't remember what the minimum post limit is, but I'm perfectly happy with having to wait.

Latest posts

Top Bottom