Hello Everyone

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Judi

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hello ....Judi here, just moved here from IL. but don't hold that against me. I enjoy shooting, collecting Mosin's and other guns. I am on a couple other forums on the net. Have my own shooting range. Live up in the mountains with the dogs and hubby. We are both Marines, he was an E-5, I was an O-3. I'll say this, We love Oklahoma ! Great people, beautiful state, so happy to be here.

Been reading and enjoying this forum, followed the ENS back in July. Along with some pretty darn good deals in the want ads. Along with some colorful threads and post. Thank you for accepting my membership. :soldiers:

FredNOk

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hello ....Judi here, just moved here from IL. but don't hold that against me. I enjoy shooting, collecting Mosin's and other guns. I am on a couple other forums on the net. Have my own shooting range. Live up in the mountains with the dogs and hubby. We are both Marines, he was an E-5, I was an O-3. I'll say this, We love Oklahoma ! Great people, beautiful state, so happy to be here.

Been reading and enjoying this forum, followed the ENS back in July. Along with some pretty darn good deals in the want ads. Along with some colorful threads and post. Thank you for accepting my membership. :soldiers:
Welcome to the shooters group Judi. [emoji16]

Sent from my LG-H900 using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Top Bottom