Hello from Fayetteville, NC Home of the Airborne and Special Operations Soldiers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wattersmik

New to the site!
Reaction score
Hello I am a 24 Year Special Forces Veteran.
I target shoot with the NRA/Winchester Marksmanship program Pistol, Rifle and Shotgun.
I am a Certified NRA range Safety Officer and a NRA Distinguished Life Member.

I shoot every weekend with my Wife and Son that are also NRA Life Members.

I have been reloading for since I was sixteen with my Father and he was also a NRA Life Member and NRA Targer Shooter.
I believe he was involved in the Civilian Marksmanship Program in Idaho, but that was a very long time ago as I joined the military and don't recall the exact program he shot with. Dad always taught us basic markmanship and reloading. He then taught some skills in long range shooting as getting a good Elk or Deer could mean a long shot. I got back into reloading after retiring in 2005 and have advanced into swaging bullets for 223, 30 caliber, 45 ACP, 40 S&W, 9MM, 380 Auto.
Will be adding 357 and some additional calibers as I get the swaging dies or make them.

The 223 setup from eitehr of the Corbin Brothers are great, I agree the Walnut Hill press is a beast and for the price is a great swaging press. I have one of these and two Corbin CSP-1 Presses. I have the plans for the Walnut Hill clone and will be making at least three as it makes it alot easier to swag if you just setup each stage on a separate press. Same goes for the corbin and I may make two more of these.

On ebay they are running a three die set for $500 so I asume it does not have the derim die or core swage die.
Richard runs a little lower cost on dies and the press, but either are well worth the money, as are the ones made by other reputable die makers.

I love target shooting and since it is a family event it makes it so much more enjoyable.
It is something for your wife to wake you up and say hey let's go to the range today.
:patriot:
Well I think I have covered my interest and love of shooting, swaginga and relaoding.

KWILL

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Welcome. I lived in Southern Pines/Pinehurst area for about 10 years back in the early to mid 90's. Familiar with Ft.Bragg and Ft.Pope.

Latest posts

Top Bottom