Hello from OKC!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Okie Boom

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just another noob dropping in to say hello.

Picked this little guy up today...
gun.jpg

Academy had 5 when I walked in. 4 were sold when I left. Guess the world is making folks want to arm themselves these day. Sad, but better to be prepared.

Last edited:

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just another noob dropping in to say hello.

Picked this little guy up today...
View attachment 57923

Academy had 5 when I walked in. 4 were sold when I left. Guess the world is making folks want to arm themselves these day. Sad, but better to be prepared.

Howdy, and welcome to OSA. That's a nice piece there, remember, shooting can be fun, and a sport too, doesn't just have to be about self-defense in a world gone haywire. Whatever; stay safe and chime in.

Okie Boom

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Howdy, and welcome to OSA. That's a nice piece there, remember, shooting can be fun, and a sport too, doesn't just have to be about self-defense in a world gone haywire. Whatever; stay safe and chime in.

Oh yeah, no, sorry didn't mean it as only for self defense. I just think the increase in weapon sales lately has something to do with current events. It's not every Sunday Academy is going to sale 4 of their 5 Sigs.

Thank you for the welcome. I will most certainly chime in.

Sent from this mobile thingy. Please forgive any misspelling/grammar. I did the best I could.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Oh yeah, no, sorry didn't mean it as only for self defense. I just think the increase in weapon sales lately has something to do with current events. It's not every Sunday Academy is going to sale 4 of their 5 Sigs.

Thank you for the welcome. I will most certainly chime in.

Sent from this mobile thingy. Please forgive any misspelling/grammar. I did the best I could.

Right you are. I remember right after Sandy Hook; you would walk into a gun store and the shelves were pretty bare for a good while!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Top Bottom