Hello from Outdoor America.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OutdoorAmericaStore

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Hello All,

Outdoor America Store has decided to make a leap into the 21st century and our first stop is OK Shooters. Our store has been an active member of the Oklahoma shooting sports community for 30+ years and we look forward to expanding our role on the Interwebs. We will eventually post sales and items in the forum classifieds but first we want to get introduced to some of the members here that didn't already know us.

If you have any questions about inventory or pricing or any other questions or comments, please send us a PM or use the contact info in our signature.

:Heya:

~Gabe@OAS

Danny Tanner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
OK Shooters

Oooo, how embarrassing. This is OK's Hooters. We're a bird watching community specializing in predators of flight.

I've been in your store several times as a kid when my step dad was buying new toys, but I've never had the pleasure of doing business with you.

You might want to change your signature, though. http://facebook.com/outdooramericastore without the "www" doesn't work correctly (stupid, I know), so make sure to include www.

Welcome!

OutdoorAmericaStore

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Oooo, how embarrassing. This is OK's Hooters. We're a bird watching community specializing in predators of flight.

I've been in your store several times as a kid when my step dad was buying new toys, but I've never had the pleasure of doing business with you.

You might want to change your signature, though. http://facebook.com/outdooramericastore without the "www" doesn't work correctly (stupid, I know), so make sure to include www.

Welcome!

No shooting predators of flight? Our apologies... :wink2:

Stop by some time and say "Hi" and maybe we can change that whole not doing business together thing.

Yes, it does. But it doesn't work without the .com at the end (http://facebook/), which is where his link points to.

Fixed.

93turbohatch

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I used to buy all my guns at outdoor America. The prices seem to have gone up and staff doesn't seem as friendly as it used too. The last time I was in the shelves were bare and only thing on the shelves were knifes that I care nothing about. Your about to say well guns sales were up thats why we didn't have anything but other gun stores had stuff in stock. I since then have taken all my business to Sooner State pawn or order offline from gun genie for things they don't stock regularly.

Coded-Dude

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Welcome! Your going to have to roll with the punches if you plan on sticking around here. Tough crowd sometimes. lol

Do you guys carry winchester silvertip hollow points? Been looking for some in .40 and your store isn't too far of a drive.....

mightymouse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've bought a gun or three from Outdoor America over the years and can remember eagerly anticipating the trip to Fred Baker's Firearms when it was located near 50th and N. May. I can remember both places being so crowded you had to wait for people in front of you to move so you could see the contents of the counters and shelves. Next time I'm in the City on a day other than a Sunday, I'll try to stop in and check y'all out.

Latest posts

Top Bottom