Hello from Tulsa

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lizard

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Glad to find this forum. I saw it a while back and joined, but never got around to posting. I live in east Tulsa, want to move further east. I moved in from Stillwater last year when I got a job here. In STW I worked at a plant that made boat motors, until they sold us out and moved north, despite their promises to us and the state. But, that's not for here, just my anger popping up.

I'd like to find places for hog hunting and information about regulations. I've downloaded the state infor and the information from OSU that they post, but I'm always looking for more.

I have a lot of rimfires and love shooting them. I bought loads of .22lr when it was still below $10/value pak, so shooting my rimfires is really cheap.

Lizard

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks for the welcome. I happen to live on 129th E Ave (basically) and do most of my shopping & restauranting in BA. I'm looking for a good place to sharpen some blades right now. I'm going to go look at Arnett Blades on Thursday before work but would appreciate any other places people know of to get some blades sharpened.

Lizard

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Velcome... I'm a lil further east out between far east BA and Coweta. Type of blades?

I have two bayonets. One's a "replica", the other's a milsurp AK47 bayonet. My boy is mad at me for wanting to sharpen them because he says that bayonets aren't supposed to have sharp edges. But, I can't bear having any sort of knife around that doesn't have somewhat of an edge on it. When I can get away early enough, I found a listing for someone in the Cherokee Shopping Center that may or may not sharpen knives and may or may not be a member of this community. Anyway, it's close to work so I'll pop in on my way to work some evening.

Latest posts

Top Bottom