Hello from Yukon

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CityHillBilly

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Howdy All. I'm actually extremely new to the site as I type this out. I live out in Yukon, so quite a few gun ranges out near me.
While I've admittedly never owned a firearm of my own, i just recently purchased my first firearm. I have received quite a bit of training thanks to the Oklahoma National Guard, so hopefully I can actually put what little knowledge I have on weapons systems to use.
Hope to see everyone in the future at some point!

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Welcome to OSA. What firearm did you purchase? Are you interested in handguns, rifles, optics, ranges? Great group here and lots of help and info available.

CityHillBilly

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Welcome to OSA. What firearm did you purchase? Are you interested in handguns, rifles, optics, ranges? Great group here and lots of help and info available.
I purchased a Smith and Wesson M&P15 Sport 2, as well as a Cross-man Tactical Open Reflex Sight. Looking to eventually change out the hand-guards for some drop-in pica-tinny rails in the future. Interested right now in Rifles and Optics, but as time goes on I'm sure that will change. Haha, and yes, I agree. Lots of posts and interaction.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Glad you're here. Nice gun. Can't go wrong with an M&P. Try to come to one of our ENS's. You will see, and can shoot, some great guns from our members.
Got any questions, ask. Loads of great knowledge and just nice people willing to help.

Latest posts

Top Bottom