Hello OSA from Grove Oklahoma

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zephyr

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hello all. I am a new member who has just relocated to Grove OK for retirement. I grew up in Welch OK, NE Oklahoma, and have been away working/living in various states for many years. Oklahoma State grad and worked many years for Halliburton in Duncan. Most recently lived for 15 years in Colorado foothills south of Denver and traveled coast to coast with a consulting firm.

Glad to be home again. Avid shooter, (pistol, rifle), enjoy reloading, and am a certified NRA instructor (pistol, rifle, shotgun, in home defense, outside home defense, range safety,etc). Taught concealed carry classes in Denver area, need to take the OK CCW class and get my Oklahoma permit when I settle down in new home here in Grove. Shoot .22, 9mm, .38/.357, 40 S&W (my favorite hand gun cal), 45 ACP, 45 LC, .223, 30-06 and 7.62x38. Reload most cals. Also have 12 gage for home defense and 20 and .410 just because. Participated in bullseye league and shot some IPSC for a couple of years in Denver area.

Looking for an out door range, gun club or private place to shoot near Grove. Any advice is always appreciated. Will learn the ropes in OK soon.

Glad to be a member of this forum and hope to contribute as well as learn.

Best Regards to all.

Zephyr

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks to you all for the greetings. Perhaps I will get a chance to meet or communicate with other members who are in the Grove area. Not having much luck finding a place to shoot near Grove, but not worried, I will figure out something.

NikatKimber

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator
Reaction score
Hello and Welcome!

My wife and I were up close to there, in Jay, OK yesterday on a day trip around NE OK. Pretty country up there.

Glad to have you on the forum, and back in Oklahoma!

Latest posts

Top Bottom