Hello OSA!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EagleOK

New to the site!
Reaction score
Hey OSA! I’m an Oklahoman through and through. Born in Tulsa, raised in BA, currently finishing up my engineering degree in Norman and trying to sort out the next stage of my life (find a job or continue with grad school? Decisions, decisions...).

I’ve lurked for a while but decided it was time to put another young voice out there. I’ve been good friends with OSA user RyanSixer since at least third grade, our mutual interest in firearms being near the center of our friendship. Some of you may know him, very solid dude.

I enjoy all shooting: skeet and trap, rifle, and general plinking. But I’m most at home on the pistol range shooting steel and practicing defensive shooting. My dad introduced me to firearms around age 6 or 7, and I’ve enjoyed it ever since. I did my SDA training with a family friend who works as a LE firearms instructor, and I’ve had my handgun license since age 21. I carry everywhere I’m legally allowed, although it is difficult being on a college campus.

As I said above, I’m at a busy point in my life, but I still enjoy reading this forum and reminding myself that there’s still people out there who believe in the Second Amendment. I look forward to participating on this forum when I can. Thanks for providing a place for it all to happen!

Latest posts

Top Bottom