Hello.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TxBornsSooner

New to the site!
Reaction score
Been on here a while don't think I ever did one of these. Born Texan Now a Sooner Alum living in OKC. Neighbor's House was broken into and even though we have an Alarm I got an XdM 40 the next day. I have since moved on to a Walther PPQ 40 cal (LOVE IT) and My SDA license should be here anytime now (its been 60 days). So Thats really it.

http://www.click2houston.com/news/h...cam/-/1735978/20667134/-/15j92gz/-/index.html

Showed that to the Wife and her response was "See that's why we shouldn't move to Houston." I was hoping more for "You are right I do need to learn to use a gun if you aren't home"

henschman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I met TxBornsSooner at a restaurant last week, when he "made" me. Saw the belt clip from my holster and asked what I carried. Got to talkin and turns out he's on OSA, just hadn't posted much. Also turns out we both like nice ergonomic full size striker fired double stack .40s (I carry an M&P.40 myself)!

Good to have you on here, man.

Latest posts

Top Bottom