Help ID Ancient Coins

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have never posted this picture publicly for fear thieves would try to steal this priceless coin.

I purchased it last year by taking all of my 401(k) money and selling my house to buy it.

It cost a small fortune and meant moving and living in my Mom's basement (that was quite an adjustment), but I remember to focus on the future rewards.

The seller said it was a one-of-a-kind rarity and that when I retire I will be able to sell it and live comfortably forever!

Enjoy as I share my wisdom of choice and future guarantee of wealth:

coin2.jpg

Trade you a 50 round box of WWB 9mm ball ammo. I would require some cash from your end though to make it right.

FrankNmac

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Trade you a 50 round box of WWB 9mm ball ammo. I would require some cash from your end though to make it right.

When WWB 9mm starts selling for $1 million per round it would be an even swap, but I still wouldn't trade. This coin predates the birth of Christ...be realistic!

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I guess you recognize this painting. Pretty cool haven't known anyone else who has been there. I was therein 91View attachment 170187

When you walk down that long, narrow, twisting way and all of a sudden, there it is - "The Treasury", at the entrance to the lost city of Petra. Truly an amazing site. I have some fairly decent pics I took there. This was several years before Petra got all touristy, from what I've read and heard. There probably weren't any more than 10 or so people there that day when I went.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

nZr7BY6og2Kg6Xw3T8edtA9jS5Pi4k.jpg

JULIAN II 30mm AE1. Nicomedia mint. Bull standing, two stars above

https://www.vcoins.com/en/stores/in..._standing_two_stars_above/168799/Default.aspx

That's it! Thanks! I was googling it all wrong I guess. Appreciate you finding this.

druryj

Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Maybe I'd trade these coins for a case of 95 gr .380ACP FMJ...Preferably Fiocchi or GECO, but for sure no flat nose crap like WWB.

druryj

Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Go buy that High Point .380 you always wanted, now you can afford a matching set of them.

And Dual FOBUS Holsters! Hang ‘em on a new belt from Walmart too and then open carry so everyone can admire your badassness.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Top Bottom