Help With Value of a AK 47?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crrcboatz

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My friend wants to sell one of his AK47s It has never been fired. Says it’s assembled in the US, has a machined receiver and comes from Century. Stock is some kind of wood he’s not sure what type of wood however. What is the going price for this AK?

BrandonM

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yeah, maybe. I was trying to be more realistic. The market might have some buyers that will pay that much, but I wouldn’t expect it. I sold a ZPAP AK a few months ago. Nobody was interested in the rifle at a 200 dollar loss to me. I had to sell it at a 400 dollar loss just to get a buyer.

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Century imports half decent AK’s and builds some pretty sketchy ones themselves. We need more info. I’m guessing 600.00 - 850.00

we can give you a better idea if we know what you got.
Kind of in this camp. Likely a C39? Their house-built guns don't have a great reputation, but if it runs OK, I'd say in the $800ish area, maybe more now that people are desperate for "defense" rifles.

avtomatkalashnikov47

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
century gun made in america? do you guys know what your talking about? clearly its a garbage built century gun. tell your friend ill give him 200$ and its a good deal for someone who is gonna tear it apart and build it correctly.:laughup:

Latest posts

Top Bottom