Here's some more craziness

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JEVapa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
I figured I'd post this from a Mockingbird site that would make you feel better as the truth.

This happed in Itaewon up on the hilltop right next to the Hamilton...old stompin grounds. Anyone who's spent a week in the land of the morning calm knows where this is. The wife (she's Hanguk) said that everyone that died, died from a cardiac arrest per the feeds she gets out of Korea. Pretty F-d up if you ask me...like a conspiracy theory kind of f'd up. I'll have to go peruse the alternative media sources later. We'll see. I think once people started dropping dead, everyone else FTFO and stampeded and squished everyone else.

https://www.foxnews.com/world/dozen...owd-surge-halloween-festivities-officials-say

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thats one thing about Korea that I did not like, how close they get to one another. Like bro, gimme some space

Back in 2019, we were in a hotel in Indiana, and I was waiting for the elevator. It stopped on the floor and I swear that there were at least 20 Asians that got out of the elevator. They had to have been packed in there.

Latest posts

Top Bottom