Heritage Rough Rider .22 Revolvers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GuyGardner

Marksman
Reaction score
So Academy had these pups on sale for $99 bucks a couple of times in the last few weeks, so I just had to snatch one up. It's got a 6.5" barrell, single action only, old school with the loading gate and fixed front blade sight. Everything is fairly tight on the gun, I can't see any problems in the future with it. A real fun shooter and (having never owned a .22 revolver) I'd say it shoots pretty good. It came with a coupon for the .22 mag cylinder for just $30, so I've got that coming in the mail.

I've read some reviews, and some people seem to really lessen it to the 3 times as expensive Ruger Single Six, and since I payed only 100 bucks, I can't see how they wouldn't recommed this fun gun. Anybody else got a Heritage Rough Rider? Oh yeah, forgot to mention the best part, made in the U.S.A. baby!

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
I've had a couple of them.Let a friend talk me out of the first one.It was very accurate.I could ring a steel target from 60 yards offhand almost every time.Bought another and its not quite as good a shooter,but still fun.Its the best $100 you can spend on fun.

SandDude

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I love mine.....

Its a Very Accurate shooter, I paid $200 before tax for mine @ Academy.

I like the Old West action with the Modern adjustable fire sites.

.....& .22 Mags are fun too!

~SD

ai147.photobucket.com_albums_r297_sanddude_100_2777.jpg

Stingray

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just got one this morning. I've been out for the last couple of hours plinking with it. For such an inexpensive gun, it's really pretty darn accurate and a real kick to shoot. I've always been a revolver fan, but I've never had a .22 wheelgun. It's great to have one I can go out and run 100 rounds through without dropping $40 on ammo. I'm looking forward to trying out the .22 mag cylinder, but don't have any ammo for it at the moment.

-S

Latest posts

Top Bottom