Herman Cain has died from the Chinese virus.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well that's unfortunate. And the left is going to glom on to the fact he was at the Trump rally in Tulsa, sitting next to Stitt and... some other folks? I dunno.

So on a side note, has anyone heard anything about contact tracing and the rate of infection spread from the Trump rally? I'm guessing it's essentially a nothingburger or the media would be trumpeting it from the hilltops.

Of course, gathering in mass crowds to protest, riot, loot and burn is ok, though.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well that's unfortunate. And the left is going to glom on to the fact he was at the Trump rally in Tulsa, sitting next to Stitt and... some other folks? I dunno.

So on a side note, has anyone heard anything about contact tracing and the rate of infection spread from the Trump rally? I'm guessing it's essentially a nothingburger or the media would be trumpeting it from the hilltops.

Of course, gathering in mass crowds to protest, riot, loot and burn is ok, though.

The Trump Rally was June 20th... Cain was hospitalized July 1st? Stitt was diagnosed like 2 weeks later?

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

I don't think contact tracing is working well in Oklahoma.

Two girls and one parent from my daughter's cheer squad have tested positive in the last couple weeks. The girls, and some of the parents have been in close contact for several hours 5 days a week during practice. Nobody has been officially notified by a contact tracing entity. It's all been word of mouth.

Latest posts

Top Bottom