Hey!! All you Smooth Operators (and Smooth Operator Haters) get in here! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I know we have a dedicated thread ... But this one has me rolling in the floor. I don't think I've ever heard a commentator go from righteous indignation to childlike awe in the same breath before! 🤣🤣🤣

I have never wanted to be a cop so bad in my life. Just for a second!! Maybe they could make this a USPSA stage ... 🤗🤗

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I know we have a dedicated thread ... But this one has me rolling in the floor. I don't think I've ever heard a commentator go from righteous indignation to childlike awe in the same breath before! 🤣🤣🤣

I have never wanted to be a cop so bad in my life. Just for a second!! Maybe they could make this a USPSA stage ... 🤗🤗

Probably should clarify how you'd want that set up.

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just a guess on my part, but I believe that it is a police raid and someone set off a flash-bang upon exiting the van.

The guy they want is riding a motorcycle in front of the white car. The first van to pass cuts off the motorcycle and as they do that, an officer tosses a flashbang as the bike goes down in the grass. The vans stop and the officers swarm out of the van and take their guy into custody.

The guy who recorded the video is pretty indignant about the vans passing him and the other car. Then he sees what's going on and his attitude instantly goes from being pissed off to..."Whoa..."

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The guy they want is riding a motorcycle in front of the white car. The first van to pass cuts off the motorcycle and as they do that, an officer tosses a flashbang as the bike goes down in the grass. The vans stop and the officers swarm out of the van and take their guy into custody.

The guy who recorded the video is pretty indignant about the vans passing him and the other car. Then he sees what's going on and his attitude instantly goes from being pissed off to..."Whoa..."
I hate it when I have to explain what is OBVIOUSLY insanely funny to me. 🤨🫨🤢🤬 So thank you. You are STILL "protecting and serving". 🥰🥰🥰

Latest posts

Top Bottom