Hey guys ... Can you help a friend of mine out??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

becker_atc

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well...I joined. I wouldn't have ever called my self a prepper to say but always had enough different things on hand I could get by for several day on my own. BUT things have got wheels turning so been soaking up knowlege where i can. This may be a good start.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
OK boys and girls, to help them get the new forum started I posted my latest batch of brass there first. You have to join to get it. If any left by the weekend I will post the leftovers here. This is my cleanest batch yet and most is dust free if a little darker.

They also have a barter section for those of you who like to trade things. :D

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
OK boys and girls, to help them get the new forum started I posted my latest batch of brass there first. You have to join to get it. If any left by the weekend I will post the leftovers here. This is my cleanest batch yet and most is dust free if a little darker.

They also have a barter section for those of you who like to trade things. :D

Thanks, Rick!!

Also, the real admin is back and I think he's got all the problems mentioned in this thread fixed. If you have any more problems, please PM me ... I'll be glad to help out ... Pops is a great fella. I'd really like to see this get off the ground for him.

BTW, when you post, if you will just wait a second the forum will take you back to the thread you were posting in automatically (took me a while to figure that out!). Also at the top of every thread there is a "runner" so to speak that you can click back on to take you to the list of forums so you don't have to go through all the rigamarow of clicking on "Home" and waiting and then scrolling down again (took me a while to figure that one out too!).

gerhard1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
- Aggressive or slanderous messages, as well as personal insults and critics, the coarseness and vulgarities, and more generally any message contravening the French laws are prohibited.
This was one of the rules on the registration section.

What in the heck is this about? How do we know what the French laws are?

Or am I missing something here?

Hey Bunny!!! How's it going for you two?

ratski

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Aggressive or slanderous messages, as well as personal insults and critics, the coarseness and vulgarities, and more generally any message contravening the French laws are prohibited.

I think that this means that when you tell someone to Kiss Off, you have to slip in some tongue.

Not sure.

Dave

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

OHHHHH HEY!!!! How the heck have you been?!??!!? We are good -- finally got my headaches under control (mostly) ...

Oh ... THAT ... It's nothing ... Basically what it amounts to is I'm an admin on that board and I'll delete somebody's ***** little French post in a NY Minute! :lmfao:

gerhard1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
OHHHHH HEY!!!! How the heck have you been?!??!!? We are good -- finally got my headaches under control (mostly) ...

Oh ... THAT ... It's nothing ... Basically what it amounts to is I'm an admin on that board and I'll delete somebody's ***** little French post in a NY Minute! :lmfao:
That's great hon. I'm happy for you about the headaches.

I'll probably join the prep site as well.

I been doing all right. Finally got the rough draft of my novel done, and printed out and now I'm working on corrections, proof-reading and stuff like that. I was surprised at the size of it--more than 1400 pages. As you can very-well imagine, I am using a lot of red fountain pen ink up. And yes, they still make red bottled ink for fountain pens.

Picked up a nifty little S&W a few weeks ago. It is a 3" Model 30, a J-frame in 32 S&W Long. It is almost 40 years old and was still NIB when I got it. I had been looking for something like that for a while, and I have put almost 150 rounds through it. It is just starting to smooth up a little bit. I might do a review of it for this forum.

Good to hear from you. Take care and tell GC I said 'hello'.

Latest posts

Top Bottom