Hi, I'm Okuma Steve!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Okuma

Crocodylus Pontifex
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey thanks! Thanks for the transparency too.

No problem! I would also like to add that I want OSA to be it's own place, so after this thread I'll probably try to keep references to my other sites to a minimum if possible.

Will there be a name change?

I have thought about just calling it "Oklahoma Shooters" and dropping the "association," but that would probably be it. What does everyone think about that?

When are we getting new hats and shirts? It's sort of a tradition thing for members to get free hats and shirts.

Ok Mr. Steve what would you want with a place like this?

I just see a lot of potential here. Just give me 60 days and I think everyone will be pretty happy with everything. You can check my thread in the new "Site News" forum for updates and info on upcoming changes.

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have thought about just calling it "Oklahoma Shooters" and dropping the "association," but that would probably be it. What does everyone think about that?

In casual conversation, I always refer to it as simply "Oklahoma Shooters." I don't know that it would make any difference.

zghorner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
cellar.org_2011_supdog1.jpg

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
No problem! I would also like to add that I want OSA to be it's own place, so after this thread I'll probably try to keep references to my other sites to a minimum if possible.

I just see a lot of potential here. Just give me 60 days and I think everyone will be pretty happy with everything. You can check my thread in the new "Site News" forum for updates and info on upcoming changes.

Man, and I just got my OSA Hat too. I dunno, lots of us refer to it as OSA...I guess I could get used to calling it OS. Nah, doesn't sound right to me but then I'm not paying the bills either.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Okuma

Crocodylus Pontifex
Special Hen
Reaction score
Man, and I just got my OSA Hat too. I dunno, lots of us refer to it as OSA...I guess I could get used to calling it OS. Nah, doesn't sound right to me but then I'm not paying the bills either.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That won't work, I'm "OS" :D

That's really my main concern with changing it, we'd have to change the three letter title of it. Maybe "OKS?" I don't know, we'll talk it out and see what happens.

Latest posts

Top Bottom