Hi-Point IDPA Challenge - This weekend at Oil Capitol

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Eric came to the Ponca City hose down match a couple of weeks ago, and smoked the field. Good Lord he is fast!
My first match was with a borrowed 9mm hi point. I had to shoot a foot left of the poppers to hit them. Maybe it was like Imhuntin said, the sights had came loose...

Buzzdraw

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yes, I will post results with the names of those competing with "extra special" equipment. Expect to see only their names and, at that, only their first name and last initial. Where possible, I'll post by OSA screen name. I will try to take note of what special shootin' iron they brought and will report if it made it through the match intact.

I've heard that one individual plans to shoot a Colt 1860 black powder, utilizing extra cylinders. JK, but I probably should not be giving this bunch any ideas!

Oil Capital IDPA Match Director

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yes, I will post results with the names of those competing with "extra special" equipment. Expect to see only their names and, at that, only their first name and last initial. Where possible, I'll post by OSA screen name. I will try to take note of what special shootin' iron they brought and will report if it made it through the match intact.

I've heard that one individual plans to shoot a Colt 1860 black powder, utilizing extra cylinders. JK, but I probably should not be giving this bunch any ideas!

Oil Capital IDPA Match Director

Don't tempt me Jack! I have a matched pair of 1851 Navy replicas. New York Reload FTW!!! :D

BTW, the P-32 is packed & ready to go. Just one question, any steel? :)

Latest posts

Top Bottom