High dollar 9mm ammo

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

emapples

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
As I have said many times before ammo is no different then silver or gold bullion, its price goes up and down for all those who think people should not profit in this instance should sell me their silver Bars and rounds for 19.00 bucks an ounce today!

jakeman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
As I have said many times before ammo is no different then silver or gold bullion, its price goes up and down for all those who think people should not profit in this instance should sell me their silver Bars and rounds for 19.00 bucks an ounce today!

Do tell?

I wasn't aware there was a manufacturing process for silver and gold.

I learn more every day.

emapples

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Do tell?

I wasn't aware there was a manufacturing process for silver and gold.

I learn more every day.

Not sure what this has to with the concept I was expressing, but it’s certainly safe to say there is a manufacturing process for silver and gold do you think it comes out of the ground in bullion form? They have to be mined in one form or another (just like lead) , and the ores or raw is processed and refined into its high purity form then it is manufactured into bars, rounds or coins, etc?

Last edited:

ICanFixIt

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That seems like an awfully high price, but when you consider the fact that you can't buy any of mine for that price, maybe that price is too low. Actually, now that I think about it, I'm not willing to sell any of mine at ANY price. I might be needing it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom