High End Tactical switchblades

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HiredHand

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't dispute that : ). Messing with the feds, however, is not wise.

In my opinion current OK law doesn't prohibit ownership, therefore you are legally allowed to purchase an auto from an online dealer without violating the law. I believe there are states that autos are completely illegal to own or carry, it would violate the law in those cases to purchase from an out of state online dealer.

jhat

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
In my opinion current OK law doesn't prohibit ownership, therefore you are legally allowed to purchase an auto from an online dealer without violating the law. I believe there are states that autos are completely illegal to own or carry, it would violate the law in those cases to purchase from an out of state online dealer.
My statement is that of an attorney. I researched the issue and came to a conclusion. I suggest you do a general internet search on the issue. If you want to order from out of state online dealers have at it. You have been warned.

Coded-Dude

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'd be curious as to whom actually enforces the switch-blade act as far as interstate commerce goes and if anyone has actually been prosecuted for it(buyer or seller)....

jhat

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I found a switch online that I really wanted to order. I knew there were federal laws dealing with switchblades but never had reason to read them until now. I will not order the knife!

jhat

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'd be curious as to whom actually enforces the switch-blade act as far as interstate commerce goes and if anyone has actually been prosecuted for it(buyer or seller)....
I believe that one several federal agencies (FBI, DEA, ATF) have jurisdiction. I did not see any instance where the feds went in and checked dealers records. I recently defended a guy who was arrested locally because he was growing marijuana. He got busted because of a raid on a California dealer who was selling growing equipment. Police went through the client list and started making phone calls. My guy was on the list.

jhat

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So buy your knifes from an in-state dealer if you're afraid of Federal Switchblade Law.
The federal laws deal with switchblades in interstate commerce. If you live in a state where the knives are manufactured, you can buy within that state and not violate federal law. This assumes that state law does not prohibit such conduct.

Latest posts

Top Bottom