High End Tactical switchblades

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Coded-Dude

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Title 15, Chapter 29 of the United States Code (U.S.C.) - § 1242.

"Whoever knowingly introduces, or manufactures for introduction, into interstate commerce, or transports or distributes in interstate commerce, any switchblade knife, shall be fined not more than $2,000 or imprisoned not more than five years, or both."

So, wouldn't the crime fall upon the online retailer and not the buyer? Or is that vague enough to go both ways? You're not the one distributing it....

jhat

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Title 15, Chapter 29 of the United States Code (U.S.C.) - § 1242.

So, wouldn't the crime fall upon the online retailer and not the buyer? Or is that vague enough to go both ways? You're not the one distributing it....
Clearly the seller is on the hook. But it is the buyer initiating aiding, or promoting the illegal act. I don't want to be a test case.

ByrdC130

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I'm military and have purchased Benchmade auto's several times for my unit members. Before I could purchase from the Benchmade factory, I had to complete an affidavit as to being mil/LEO and they then did check to see if I was indeed military.

jhat

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm military and have purchased Benchmade auto's several times for my unit members. Before I could purchase from the Benchmade factory, I had to complete an affidavit as to being mil/LEO and they then did check to see if I was indeed military.
Ironically, since Benchmade is located in Oregon, they will sell to Oregon residents all day long.

repete34

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Many civilians have acquired a Benchmade auto or kept the one that was issued when they were in the military.

Any Benchmade dealer can get warranty work done for you. I have done it many times. Just come in and ask.

http://www.safehomeconsulting.com/benchmade-c-23_45.html

Safe Home Consulting / Bear Beam Firearms has the largest selection of Benchmade knives in North East Oklahoma, and at internet prices. I normally have 100 Benchmade knives in stock at any given time. We are about 75 currently as I will be submitting my qualifying order next week which will be for 100 Benchmade Knives. Neither of the numbers include sharpeners, or other Benchmade products. I believe we are also the largest volume dealer in NE Oklahoma. If you want a Benchmade just come in and ask. We will be happy to help you with your next Benchmade purchase and also have many auto's "IN STOCK"

Also while Benchmade is our flagship of in stock knives we have a cataloge with 500 pages of knives and can/will order almost anything for you.

120 Acres

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Many civilians have acquired a Benchmade auto or kept the one that was issued when they were in the military.

Any Benchmade dealer can get warranty work done for you. I have done it many times. Just come in and ask.

http://www.safehomeconsulting.com/benchmade-c-23_45.html

Safe Home Consulting / Bear Beam Firearms has the largest selection of Benchmade knives in North East Oklahoma, and at internet prices. I normally have 100 Benchmade knives in stock at any given time. We are about 75 currently as I will be submitting my qualifying order next week which will be for 100 Benchmade Knives. Neither of the numbers include sharpeners, or other Benchmade products. I believe we are also the largest volume dealer in NE Oklahoma. If you want a Benchmade just come in and ask. We will be happy to help you with your next Benchmade purchase and also have many auto's "IN STOCK"

Also while Benchmade is our flagship of in stock knives we have a cataloge with 500 pages of knives and can/will order almost anything for you.

Win !

jhat

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't think you could get an AUSA in OK to mess with it. That fish is just too small for them.
I tend to agree that an AUSA in the Western District of Oklahoma would probably decline to pursue such a case. I can't say the same for an AUSA in the seller state. Venue is that of convenience in federal court.

Latest posts

Top Bottom