hog bait for trap

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Iron sharpens Iron

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You might dig a hole 18-24 inches deep, put the corn and Jello and or hot bait at the bottom then cover it up, sprinkle a little on top to attract them. The hogs will come in to dig it up. This has worked for us a few times.

murphranch

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you live near a Rainbow Bread Or Hostess outlets or stores check with them about their “Day old, Out of date” products. They used to load your truck up with all kinds of twinkies, cupcakes and all other stuff for free. Don’t know if it is still free or not because people started feeding their hogs and cattle with it and with demand it created a market. Hogs will eat it wrapper and all.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

2busy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If you live near a Rainbow Bread Or Hostess outlets or stores check with them about their “Day old, Out of date” products. They used to load your truck up with all kinds of twinkies, cupcakes and all other stuff for free. Don’t know if it is still free or not because people started feeding their hogs and cattle with it and with demand it created a market. Hogs will eat it wrapper and all.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Nope I live two weeks from everywhere in oklahoma.

Latest posts

Top Bottom