Hogue grip for glock.. anyone else have bad experience?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

J-leblanc

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So i have a buddy who swears by the hogue handall for his glock. So being convinced by his persuasion skills and the $8 price i tried it out. Literally shot worse than i ever have before. Couldnt hit anything, so is it the grip screwing me up or do i just suck and am blaming it on the grip? i really loved how it felt though, gave the normally ackward skinnt glock grip a good solid feel. Just doesnt do me any good if i can shoot with it. What are your experiences?

grwd

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
they are ****, and the mark of a shooter that might as well have a t-shirt that reads "I cant hold my gun properly, I dont know how"

J-leblanc

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
ok that makes me happy to hear, because it pretty much changed how i was trained to hold it. the thing i liked about it was in the rain it didnt slip as much, but i think ill just throw some grip tape on it. thanks guys!

mmchambers06

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
OP, getting a proper grip on the gun has a lot less to do with the size and shape of the grip than with the grip's...uhh...grippiness.

Having Accurate Iron stipple the grip is the preferred method, but grip tape is a good fix, too.

To Mikey's point, though, if you don't know what a proper grip is, it doesn't make a damn what you do to it.

grwd

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
if you get enough rain or sweat on one of those rubber grips, the gun will sometimes break loose on recoil. Be careful of that too.

Latest posts

Top Bottom