Holster in AP Photo/Time Magazine Story

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okienate

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Man that is one beautiful holster!!! That Kimber(?) seems to go very well with it. (Seems it is in incredibly good condition for a 2 year old holster!)

WhiteyMacD

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think the unloaded part was to suffice the rider. There is noway they could get a rider for an event like that for $700 unless there were stipulations. At any rate, loaded or not, it shows support for the true interpretation of 2A.

Nice holster, btw.

K-Man

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks for the kind words, folks.

That is anaconda on the holster. We've unfortunately ran out of it and no longer have it available. The original piece was about 12-13 feet long and about 12" wide at the widest point.

Nanotech9

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
you need to grow some more anacondas! duh!

very cool that it was shown in the picture - always fun to have your product featured somewhere big like Times.

I was disappointed at first, but completely understand the logic behind the UNLOADED request.

You're never sure what you're going to get with a few hundred loaded guns running around... chances are it'll be safe, but one dumbass could have screwed up the entire positive aspect of this meeting with an ND.

from a legal standpoint, and the perspective of sooo many people you have no idea of their level of gun safety that they practice, then the wise business choice is to ask for them to be unloaded... well, the open carry guns at least.

i would have done the same as above and either carried a second one concealed or at least carried a spare mag in my left pocket.

maybe next year they'll do it loaded... since this year it went off w/o a bang :)

Latest posts

Top Bottom