Holsters near Tulsa

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stroker-c10

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Have a few friends that were planning on coming to Tulsa this weekend and wanted to look at some holsters. Also, planned on getting them some range time with their new guns. We planned on running by Sports World but I wasn't sure who had the best selection on holsters in the area, as I have typically special ordered mine. We were going to go to USSA to sling some rounds even though I haven't heard great things lately. I am just not much of a fan of indoor ranges. Any suggestions/input would be appreciated. Thanks.

Aries

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sportsworld has some
BassPro has some
Academy has some

I'm not crazy about the selection of any of them, you'll probably find something at any of those that will work, it will be the typical Uncle Mike's, Blackhawk, Safariland, etc. that everyone has. Not sure any of those places necessarily has a much better selection than the others.

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I suggest you advise them to save their money and have custom holsters made. It will cost a little more and they'll have to wait on them but well worth it in the long run. Nothing wrong with looking at off the rack holsters to get an idea of what they would like though.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
UBG Holsters; inexpensive, decent looking, and quite functional. A bunch of us here have them, I like the "Canute" for IWB and the "RTBA" for OWB. The detailing (hand molding/boning) on his gear is not as well defined as say Milt Sparks, Mitch Rosen or TT Gunleather and the like, but then his prices are also considerably less than the other guys. Don't forget to use coupon code "OKSHOOTERS" at checkout for a nice discount. He usually ships in just a few weeks.

stroker-c10

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I suggest you advise them to save their money and have custom holsters made. It will cost a little more and they'll have to wait on them but well worth it in the long run. Nothing wrong with looking at off the rack holsters to get an idea of what they would like though.

That is definitely the round that I hope they settle on. I have one that I believe came from S&S leather works years ago. Still in great shape!

UBG Holsters; inexpensive, decent looking, and quite functional. A bunch of us here have them, I like the "Canute" for IWB and the "RTBA" for OWB. The detailing (hand molding/boning) on his gear is not as well defined as say Milt Sparks, Mitch Rosen or TT Gunleather and the like, but then his prices are also considerably less than the other guys. Don't forget to use coupon code "OKSHOOTERS" at checkout for a nice discount. He usually ships in just a few weeks.

Thanks. The holster I mentioned above actually reminds me a lot of the UBG Canute. Those prices are very reasonable for a nice leather holster!

Latest posts

Top Bottom