Honest Outlaw: FK BRNO 7.5 PSD First Shots: 17 Rounds Of Magnum Power

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Got mine in and it's a bit of a beast. Slide is very stout, and if you like target sights this is NOT your gun. Seems to be built for a RDS. Will post some pics soon.

Roy14

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This gun seems like the first common sense evolution in pistols in a long time, in caliber and methodology of the role it’ll play as a primary firearm and not a secondary if your rifle is compromised. I wish they’d ramp up production and make a presence in the US market.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I know its been awhile but you got any range reports for that beast of a gun @JD8

So basically I did function test a box of 7.5. That round is HOT. I have not run it with the 10mm conversion yet, but plan to soon. Kind of debating what RD I want to install on it. Kind of waiting to see if they come out with the Holosun 509s with the RMR footprint. Overall I really like this gun, just need to get it set up how I want it before I put a bunch of expensive ammo through it. :)

Latest posts

Top Bottom