Honest Outlaw: Korth NXS 8 Shot 357 Magnum Revolver First Shots

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HMCS(FMF)Ret.

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Funny you have this thread. I just started one in the firearm chat on the same thing. I’m in love with this revolver and I’m trying to get someone with experience with this gun to talk me down from getting one. I saw the same video and can’t get it out of my mind. I asked the wife and she said “sure, it looks pretty you should get it”. There are strings attached to her giving attitude though, lol. I’ll probably be smart enough to say no, but you only live once, right?

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was looking at the .44 and .357 "plain Jane" models, especially the 3". Picked up a Gemini Customs 340PD instead, but these are on my radar.

GlockPride

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Funny you have this thread. I just started one in the firearm chat on the same thing. I’m in love with this revolver and I’m trying to get someone with experience with this gun to talk me down from getting one. I saw the same video and can’t get it out of my mind. I asked the wife and she said “sure, it looks pretty you should get it”. There are strings attached to her giving attitude though, lol. I’ll probably be smart enough to say no, but you only live once, right?

I don’t have one, but I’ll give it my best shot (pun noted?). It’s only 8 rounds. You can easily get that in a Shield. You can get nearly double that in a P365XL. It’s expensive. What amount should/will your wife spend on a new purse or shoes?
You can easily get 10 Taurus revolvers for one Korth.

There, I tried. Not very well, but I did.

Chuckie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don’t have one, but I’ll give it my best shot (pun noted?). It’s only 8 rounds. You can easily get that in a Shield. You can get nearly double that in a P365XL. It’s expensive. What amount should/will your wife spend on a new purse or shoes?

Then again there is always something like a Made-in-India, Hi-Point clone:pms2:

Last edited:

HMCS(FMF)Ret.

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

That sounds like what my brother would say. Except it would be Glocks. Lol!

Latest posts

Top Bottom