Hornady Suspends Production

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TonyRumore

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There is probably a lot more to "the list" than meets the eye. They might have a couple old low speed machines that run those big Nitro bullets.......or they have some machines that can only run the large bullets, but can't currently be tooled to run anything smaller.....who knows. I seriously doubt every single one of their machines can run every bullet type at the same speed as the others.

My guess is there are equipment and tooling issues that are also mixed into the decision making on which bullets to run.

Tony Rumore
Tromix

WessonOil

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not sure why they wouldn't wait till after hunting season to suspend almost all of their ammo!! I suppose some business guru figured that out, but it doesn't make much sense to me.

My guess is that would be a loss in revenue, as they're needing to produce more of the high demand stuff immediately.

I'm going to have to lean towards them being to arm the American people with rounds that are more in line with defensive firearms, rather than those who are hunting.

Latest posts

Top Bottom