House Democrats have introduced a resolution to abolish the electoral college

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Here they go again....will it ever stop....I can't believe regular people in our country could go for this but these are very strange times...
Regular people were not taught the reason behind the electoral college. Many people do not know if it The electoral college was no more, that whatever New York City and Los Angeles voted on would run the entire country

Hodrod

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Regular people were not taught the reason behind the electoral college. Many people do not know if it The electoral college was no more, that whatever New York City and Los Angeles voted on would run the entire country

Your right Seadog....without the electoral college the big democratic cities on the east and west coast would rule the country

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Your right Seadog....without the electoral college the big democratic cities on the east and west coast would rule the country
There’s a girl that I work with and she didn’t understand how it worked. All she knows is that according to the news not everybody’s vote counts because of it. She is much younger than me and I fear that this is the majority of the people nowadays. They just don’t understand the reasoning of why things are and why not to change it

RETOKSQUID

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
There’s a girl that I work with and she didn’t understand how it worked. All she knows is that according to the news not everybody’s vote counts because of it. She is much younger than me and I fear that this is the majority of the people nowadays. They just don’t understand the reasoning of why things are and why not to change it
All part of the long term plan, and sadly it's working.

okcBob

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

We can thank the public education system for that. Most are indoctrination camps-colleges more than high schools, but the left wingers control academia & the media.

trekrok

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

I would guess if you did a random man on the street type poll that 90+% would not be able to explain why the electoral college exists-- or why it was created. For someone in a state like ours, or for that matter, anyone not in the what, the dozen biggest population counties to make the argument is just stupid. So the thinking is, 'Get rid of the electoral college so my vote is meaningless'. Brilliant.

MacFromOK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Lack of an electoral college will make 49% of all votes meaningless.

Idiots.
106175-49d784bef6807223563e66ec189df5d0.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom