House Fire

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JT708

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Howdy Guys and Gals
As member Osage 1978 has posted our house burnt down Saturday afternoon Dec.24th. We are staying at my brothers house ,who by the way passed away Nov.3rd 2022 my nephew said we could stay we could stay here for 60 days after that I don't know.
We have been in touch with Red Cross and other sources. It seems like I am running in circles still trying to sort things out.

TinkerTanker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Howdy Guys and Gals
As member Osage 1978 has posted our house burnt down Saturday afternoon Dec.24th. We are staying at my brothers house ,who by the way passed away Nov.3rd 2022 my nephew said we could stay we could stay here for 60 days after that I don't know.
We have been in touch with Red Cross and other sources. It seems like I am running in circles still trying to sort things out.
So sorry to hear that. Insurance should put you up in a hotel for an extended period.

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We lost a home to a fire early in our Marriage. It will seem at first it is an unclimbable hill, but you will make it. If you had insurance, you will have to really set and think of all the things you lost to be able to fill out the loss sheet. Think of everything, really rack your brain about all that is gone. If you own the land you could hunt for an RV to stay in while you rebuild. Our insurance aided in that as we had cattle and a farm to maintain while we rebuilt. Hang in there, it will all work out.

Buck98

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Howdy Guys and Gals
Sorry for your loss. I have some furniture you are welcome to have if you can find a way to get it somewhere for storage. We recently moved my mother in law into assisted living. Selling her house and the furniture is listed on Craigslist. It’s in Tecumseh and would need to be moved asap. Maybe someone on here could help. Trying to post pics but having trouble, if you want to pm a number I can text pics to I’ll try. God bless!!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom