How about a.....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Homma762

New to the site!
Reaction score
Hey, big THANKS! to Weatherby for hosting a fun day (hope the vile neighbor doesn't give you too much trouble), it was a lotta fun! Next time I'm bringing portable shade;) I'll be the fella shooting with a parasol and a hushed pistol. Thanks a bunch, was good meeting everyone!

spyglass

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanx, Andy, for a great time, in spite of the heat. Was fun to meet everyone and see all the toys. Another get-together somewhere, in more temperate climes, would be great. Now get busy and clean your weppins!

Weatherby

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Thanks, everyone who came out to shoot. The heat cut it a little short, but I think everyone had a good time and we got to shoot a lot of neat stuff. It was nice to meet the guys on the forum. I'm going to try to do this again in the near future. I'm expecting you at the next one Bootleggn.

Bootleggn

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks, everyone who came out to shoot. The heat cut it a little short, but I think everyone had a good time and we got to shoot a lot of neat stuff. It was nice to meet the guys on the forum. I'm going to try to do this again in the near future. I'm expecting you at the next one Bootleggn.

I'll def be there!!! Let's get a date pondered up....

Latest posts

Top Bottom