How about a.....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Weatherby

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I have a scheduling conflict. I have a cub scout event on the morning of the 17th until about noon. Considering I am the cub scout leader, I don't think I can miss it. I know it will probably be hot later in the day, but I am willing to endure the heat if you guys are. Or we could do on a later date. Just let me know what you guys can do. Sorry for the late notice.

foghorn918

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have a scheduling conflict. I have a cub scout event on the morning of the 17th until about noon. Considering I am the cub scout leader, I don't think I can miss it. I know it will probably be hot later in the day, but I am willing to endure the heat if you guys are. Or we could do on a later date. Just let me know what you guys can do. Sorry for the late notice.

I'm good for the afternoon, just make it easy on yourself, sounds like you got more going on for the day than I. Afternoon or another day works for me.

jrusling

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

I would vote for another date. That is the last day of the H&H expo.

Weatherby

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Well, if we can't sneak it in this weekend, I'll be in the panhandle next weekend sucking up to the guy who lets me pheasant hunt for free.
I'm open the weekend of the 31st if that works better for everyone.

jrusling

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, if we can't sneak it in this weekend, I'll be in the panhandle next weekend sucking up to the guy who lets me pheasant hunt for free.
I'm open the weekend of the 31st if that works better for everyone.

That would work for me. Let's plan on starting in the morning before it gets too hot.

spyglass

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hello, I guess I'm the newest newby here. My name's Doug Eide and I found this site while looking for something else. Glad to know it's here, tho' and that there are local fellow capbusters online. The meet being discussed there sounds great to me and would like to come & meet everyone. I'll be watching for a final date. Thx

Zombie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I may try to go depends if we got the midgets or not
I just realized won't be there or able to make it

My reason isn't too different than this other than I leave Friday for a cub scout camp out. Time to get run ragged by about 14 boys by our count.

Weatherby

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I just realized won't be there or able to make it

My reason isn't too different than this other than I leave Friday for a cub scout camp out. Time to get run ragged by about 14 boys by our count.

We have the space derby this weekend, i'll be keeping cooler than you guys.
Cub scout campouts are fun, as long as the indian to cheif ratio is right. I hope yall have a good time.

The new date looks like the 31st at 10AM. Let me know if anyone has a problem with that date. If the majority can do it, that will be the target date and if not, we'll figure something out.

Latest posts

Top Bottom